Western Cape Department of Health has open vacancies for cleaners to be responsible for cleaning duties, including sweeping, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, refuse handling and maintenance of general neatness and hygiene of the area. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Render a shift service on weekends and public holidays, on day and night duty when required.
- Must be physically fit to handle industrial cleaning equipment
- Effective utilization of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Ensure that cleaning equipment is clean after usage and securely stored.
- Effectively use cleaning agents and stock as well as elementary stock control.
- Responsible for a general hygienic and safe environment in terms of standards and procedures.
- Optimal support to supervisors and colleagues.
Western Cape Department of Health
R102 534 a year