We are looking for a Warehouse Admin Coordinator who will excel in a tough data capturing and an administrative role where multitasking and attention to detail are essential. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric/Grade 12 and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a warehousing/logistics administration or related environment
- Computer literate on MS Office suite (Intermediate level)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle conflict
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Control all administration related to receiving and dispatching of stock in and out of the warehouse.
- Ensure there is always an accurate count and record of all stock in the warehouse for each business unit/product owner.
- Monitor stock and reorder levels for all products and items.
- Facilitate regular stock takes, capture and reconcile with current stock records.
- Shrinkage control and related recordkeeping.
- Assist with the ordering and purchasing of stock on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist with all ad hoc administration duties related to the warehouse business unit.
R26 000 – R27 000 a month