V&A Waterfront is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to and assist the Operations Managers with their administrative duties. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Gr 12 Qualification
- General office administration (typing, filing, copying scanning, etc.)
- Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint – Fraxion knowledge advantageous)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience is required
- Assist with general office duties: copy, scan, filing, scheduling of meetings, etc.
- Deal with tenant/patron queries
- Ordering of goods from Stores
- Filter breakage report and liaise with the service provider to rectify
- Compile and send work notifications to inform tenants of work to be carried out
- Inform service provider of CRM cases, monitor progress & ensure that the query is attended to, and close case on the system.
- Compile weekly CRM reports
- Facilitate various correspondence to Service Providers
- Formulate and send cleaning schedules to service providers timeously
R5 000 – R8000