United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is looking for an Administrative Officer to be responsible for supporting the Office of Bureau in the implementation of general administrative and resource management tasks. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Post Matric qualification
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must be able to Multiskill
- Efficient, reliable and strong attention to detail
- Drivers license and own car preferable
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Travel and expense reimbursement
Administrative experience within the Department of Defence
Secondary school (National Senior Certificate or similar) qualification
Good computer skills with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Good language skills in English.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
R270 525 a year