Posted on September 14, 2022 by
Umzimvubu Local Municipality Communication Internships
Location: Mount Frere, Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 21 September 2022
INTERN: COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
ONE (01) YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
STIPEND: R 45 783, 84 PER ANNUM
- Grade 12
- Three (03) year Degree/ National Diploma Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communication or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Good writing skills & knowledge of development communication
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and willing to work extended hours
- Ability to write Articles in IsiXhosa will be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press release
- Assist with the organising of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
- Assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
- Assist with development, writing editing and distribution of the municipal publications
- Assist with the distribution of content on of all municipal social media platforms.
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates not older than three months together with a covering letter should be forwarded to: The Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT FRERE (KwaBhaca), 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, Mount Frere, 5090 or 67 Church Street, Mount Ayliff (EmaXesibeni), 4735 Applications for internship must be accompanied by proof of residence obtained from ward Councillor.
People with disability are encouraged to apply
NB: No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted Enquiries: Amanda Masentse (039) 255 850018562. Closing date: 21 September 2022
APPLY FOR LEARNERSHIPS