The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port.
Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months.
- Submit monthly reports.
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- LLB and Admitted Attorney Degree.
Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn
- Good time management
NB: Preference will be given to applicants within eThekwini Municipalit
Apply Online for the Transnet: Young Professional in Training Programme 2023
Closing date: 05-09-2022
You may also like to apply:
- Transnet: Fire Fighter Learnership 2022 / 2023
- Transnet: Call Centre Learnership 2022 / 2023
- Transnet: Apprentice Diesel Electrical Fitter