Our client in the financial sector is seeking young, vibrant and willing to learn Tellers to Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in their Bank Branches. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- NQF level no. 5, plus Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimization opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Leads identified converted into successful sales
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert a customer to eChannels and or encourage the use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Accurate processing of all customer financial transactions
- Demonstrates behavior in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
R15 500 a month