Telesure careers are seeking a Campaign Assistant to contributes to the organizational goals by facilitating the coordination of activities between key stakeholders in the business by ensuring the optimization of contacts and resources. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- Minimum 1-year campaign assistant experience
- 2 years call center experience
- Call management systems
- Understanding of marketing principles and concepts.Skills:
- Analytical ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Utilize the workforce and system resources in the business to improve the performance of the contact.
- Provide recommendations to key stakeholders in order to address any possible risks to the campaigns and to ensure that reporting is accurate.
- Mobilize stakeholders to ensure continuity to the business and towards the execution of best business practices.
- Evaluate individual campaigns to gauge their current performances against benchmarks proactively and reactively to ensure continuous improvement.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Support the Treating Customers Fairly principles by providing direction and monitoring the delivery of TCF behaviors and outcomes.