Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result-driven Store Controller in our Gateway Plant reporting to the Engineering Stores Controller. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- B.Eng/HND or its equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical/Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in inventory of engineering spares in a Brewery or FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) environment.
- Relevant professional qualification in inventory management.
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment.
- Control, Identify and procure Engineering spares, Control inventory and Issue spares.
- Control costs and re-order, manage Store tools, Identify and procure correct tools.
- Issue receipt for tools, Control Engineering Consumable Items, Identify, procure & Issue consumables.
- Manage the Engineering Raw Materials Store.
- Generate Engineering materials requisitions.
- Interact with suppliers to receive goods ordered.
- Interact with the buyer and suppliers to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Perform stocktaking and reconciliation as per procedure.
- Ensure materials variance compliance.
R8 000 – R15 000 a month