Our business operates uniquely in the following three spaces namely; Retail, Entertainment, and Hospitality. We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our Ster-Kinekor team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Marketing Degree or Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of and use of SMS / Emailer system
- Campaign management
- Contribute to the customer acquisition, activation, frequency, retention, anti-attrition and reactivation strategies across B2C portfolios.
- Manage the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Translate the brand’s customer segmentation model into actionable CRM outputs
- Execute the planned strategies across all parts of the business to encourage customer retention and loyalty
- Assist in executing the direct marketing CRM plan for Ster-Kinekor’s owned loyalty programs in an effort to improve the level of personalization within the program.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Maintain relationship with relevant agencies to ensure adherence to scope of work
- Support all other departments providing a strategic rationale, input and support considering CRM and Loyalty within the business
- Develop and execute communication plans for each identified customer segment
- Work with Loyalty Manager to identify and maintain close communication with key customers across both club and non-club members
- Assist in translating and integrating all marketing campaigns into Ster-Kinekor’s CRM program.
R20 000 based on experience