People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Stipend: R74 099 per annum
Stats SA provides a two-year Internship on the following Fields of Study for 2022/23
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 2035 years.
- Have completed a National Diploma (NQF 6)/ Degree/ Honours / Master’s Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must not have participated in an Internship in the Public Service.
ENQUIRES Head Office posts: Ms L Dooka: (012) 336 0161
APPLICATIONS: All applications must be submitted online on the following link: www.statssa.gov.za/recruitment
NOTE: Applications must be submitted online and must be completed in full on all fields including the declaration part. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be stated. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s licence (where applicable) must be uploaded on the system. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day the interview following communication from HR. General information: Candidates whose appointments promote representativity in terms of race, gender and disability will receive preference.
DOWNLOAD THE STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA (STATS SA) INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES PDF DOCUMENT HERE
REGISTER AND APPLY ON THE STATS SA RECRUITMENT PORTAL HERE
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2022
You may also like to apply:
- Coca Cola is Hiring General Worker in Midrand
- VKB Group: General Workers – Grain Field Chickens Abattoir , Reitz (X4)
- Transnet: Fire Fighter Learnership 2022 / 2023