Smith & Nephew has an opening for a Consignment controller that will be responsible for but not limited to dealing with escalated customer enquiries either in person or by telephone, including difficult and hyper care consignment customers. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Experience in Financial environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate with a variety of people
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude for numerical work
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work within a pressured environment and handle the volume of work
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated and flexible to work additional hours if required
- Approving consignment stock counts and inventory adjustment on System,
- Processing of the following documents on the AX system, maintaining and managing the counting process.
- Investigating fall loses and gains at every location
- Maintaining audit requirements of counts frequencies.
- Single point of contact for Consignment 3rd party,
- Ensure that all physical stock (at hospitals) is a 100% match to the AX system, stock
- Ensure that issues are resolved quickly, processes are done in a compliant way and there is a strong collaboration between the sales, supply chain team, warehouse on deployment and stock and the Consignment 3rd party
Smith & Nephew
R6 000 – R7 500 a month