Sibanye Stillwater: Learnership in Gauteng – Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme. All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
Work type: Permanent
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering study opportunities at the following University in 2022:
- University of Johannesburg.
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and Learnership opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs in the following discipline:
The appointee should:
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5 (60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+).
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying).
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies.
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason.
- Distinctions in Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment.
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process.
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online.
Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg.
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act.
Closing Date: 10 October 2022
You may also like to apply:
- Sasol: Learnership 2023
- SANDF Careers & Traineeship Programmes
- Drivers License Learnership (50 Learnerships)