We need a self-motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a Shop Assistant in our New Store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Six months of retail experience, essential
- Positive attitude
- Basic numeracy and cash handling skills
- Team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long retail hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Sales maximization
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Basic administration
- Following company policies and procedures
- Assuring that showroom looks presentable at all times
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
R4 500 a month