We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Store for a Service Advisor who will report to the Store Manager. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing role, overseeing the work of a number of employees within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Numeracy and stock management experience
- To efficiently direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- To ensure shop assistant / cashiers are trained, competent, motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To ensure sufficient staffing of the shop assistant / cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labour legistation.
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
R7 500 – R10 000 a month