Posted on September 5, 2022 by
Senqu Municipality Internship Programme
Location: Lady Grey, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 September 2022 @ 12h00
Sengu Municipality invites applications for a 36-MONTHS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME in the
functional area listed below. The purpose of the internship is to equip qualified graduates with
practical work experience and to expose them to operational realities of Municipalities. Alongside
the unique learning experience, this is an opportunity to also make lifelong contacts. As a
successful incumbent, you will join one of our existing teams of professionals, supported by
experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program. We are looking for individuals that are
driven by high energy levels and a genuine desire to add value and make a difference at Senqu
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task essential
- PC Skills essential – Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member.
- All applicants are requested to note the following;
- The advertised position is NOT permanent positions.
- The contract entered into will automatically expire at the end of the contract period.
- Only applicants who reside within the Sengu area of jurisdiction will be considered.
Any individual wishes to apply must submit a completed Sengu Municipality application form, his/her CV, a certified copy of his/her ID copy, certified copies of qualifications and proof of residence to the under mentioned address not later than Friday, 23 September 2022 @ 12h00 noon. NB no late or E-mailed and faxed applications will be considered.
Sengu Local Municipality
Private Bag X03
This Council subscribes to the policies of affirmative action and employment equity plan. If you do not hear from us within thirty (30) days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Further note this council reserve a right not to appoint.
All enquiries regarding the advert can be directed to the HR Practitioner, ME. T Mokoka at 051 – 603 1306 during working hours.
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS