Career Opportunities: Learnership People With Disabilities in South Africa – Gauteng
OME: Sasol South Africa Limited
City / Town: Sandton/Secunda/Sasolburg/Durban
The 12 month programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to a NQF Learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners. It provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles.
It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation.
The theoretical component will cover: Entrepreneurship, Business Operations, Customer Service, Business Accounting, Maths Literacy, Communication skills and Computer Skills.
- Matric/ Grade 12.
- Post Matric Qualification will be an advantage.
- Declaration of Disability – to be uploaded with this application.
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process.
- Participate in all required work-place readiness activities and exercises.
Closing date: 21 September 2022
You may also like to apply:
- General Workers Jobs at SASOL, Mpumalanga
- SASOL: Fire Fighter
- SASOL: Learnership Programme