South African Civil Aviation Authority has an exciting opportunity for a personal assistant to provide the Company Secretary Office with secretarial assistance and ensure that the Company Secretary of the Civil Aviation Authority operates efficiently and effectively. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Education (Formal Qualification required)
- Formal qualification in Secretarial or Administrative areas, Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excel, Minute taking .
- Experience (Minimum Experience required – type and number of years)
- 7 years of Executive Personal Assistant and /or Company Secretary.
- Committee Administrator.
- Perform all administrative duties for Company Secretary.
- Ensuring that client queries/complaints are attended to.
- Providing Personal Assistant assistance to the Company Secretary if and when required.
- Attending to any other responsibility delegated by the Company Secretary.
- Maintain a Declaration of Interest Register for the Exco.
- Maintain the Exco minute books and ensure they are secure.
- Compile compliance deadlines.
South African Civil Aviation Authority