Roche is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic & ambitious QC Technician to join their team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information/
- National Diploma, BSc, BTech or equivalent experience in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or another relevant biological/biomedical discipline.
- Experience in Molecular Biology techniques, including PCR, qPCR, and next-generation sequencing will be advantageous.
- An understanding of the concepts associated with Quality Control.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required).
- Experience in ISO quality management systems (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485) will be advantageous
- Preparing consumables for everyday use.
- Routinely taking stock of consumables and keeping the QC fridges and freezers in order.
- Overseeing and monitoring of QC control reagent inventory to ensure correct use and storage.
- Preparing and aliquotting of QC control reagents, e.g. template DNA and primers
- Ensuring that the QC lab, nuclease room, and gel room are kept clean and orderly.
- Perform QC testing when required
- Perform environmental testing when required.
- Ensure the QC procedures are adhered to and recorded accurately.
- Ensure QC, facility and equipment processes and documentation are reviewed and updated
- Actively participating with CAPA, NCR and CR process
- Establish, nurture and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders through regular communication, networking and attending relevant meetings.
R25 000 a month