Our clients are on the lookout for top talented Risk and Compliance Specialists with a stable working track record, academic achievements and the potential to be taken to the next level. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in compliance management, guidance, and monitoring
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be ideal
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office)
- Analytical, logical and methodical
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analyze current and forthcoming regulations, proposals and legislation.
- Responsible for actively reducing risk factors through visible, effective and focused inspections.
- Monitoring actions on reported findings through re-implementation of standards and ensuring that standards are updated.
- Reporting action outcomes to management.
- Maintaining updated report trends.
- Responsible for executing inspections, registering the check results and reviewing the checklists accordingly with all improvements, revisions from inspection outcomes and adjustments of documents.
- Responsible for ensuring actions are implemented to prevent a recurrence.
R8 000 – R10 000 a month