An exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and competent individuals to render administrative support services. As a Receptionist. The successful incumbents must be responsible and have the ability to function under pressure. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the showroom.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- To Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Check payments.
- Control inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing etc.
Afrimart Online PTY Ltd
R4 000 – R6 000 a month