RCL FOODS is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Consumer Division. The role will be based in Centurion and report to the Plant Engineer. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering.
- 5 years of trade experience of which last 3 years in a supervisory category.
- Excellent understanding of civil/buildings/ electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Previous Food industry experience will be an advantage
- Project planning Prioritizing, scheduling, and allocation of tasks to the different disciplines of the engineering department, with the plant engineer.
- Project Cost control – control of the approved budget and subcategories.
- Strategize CAPEX focus to reduce plant downtime and improve efficiencies of machines and lines.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements as per the RCL standard are adhered to with regards to specifying new equipment.
- Process change control documentation with regards to all equipment and plant changes with proven records for audit purposes.
R20 000- R45 000