SC Johnson has an opportunity for a Project Planner to join their team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Qualification in Business administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in an administration/business support role in a large, complex organization with significant experience in supporting senior executives
- Organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in planning and preparing communication materials – including emails, newsletters, presentation packs, talking notes, social media
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 365 tools (i.e. Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, Intermediate Excel, Microsoft planner, and teams)
- Experience with Corporate Travel Management
- Prepare for upcoming appointments, meetings, conferences, town halls and/or external visits by proactively providing them with all relevant materials in a timely manner
- To arrange meetings (on-site and off-site), teleconference and video conferences for the LT, ensuring that all the logistics are in place.
- To manage the GBS Leadership team diaries and assist in ensuring that business interface meetings and issues are prioritized appropriately.
- To assist in the preparation of presentation material and take notes at Village Halls and extended team meetings, for large groups.
- Work with the LT and communications direct to support center initiatives/expos
- Key interface with the facilities management team to ensure day to day operations and projects are supported and well-executed.
- To perform ad hoc projects general administrative duties for the GBS LT team as required from time to time
R14 000 – R19 000 a month