PBT Group has a requirement for a Senior SAS Consultant. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Course on the ETL / related toolset.
- Relevant data warehouse and BI solution training is essential.
- B.Sc. or related degree is advantageous.
- Strong Base SAS development and analytics experience
- Intimate knowledge of source systems as well as a basic understanding of dimensional models
- Plan and analyse complex business requirements and implement technology enabled solutions to address multi-discipline business opportunities/problems.
- Conduct planning, analysis and design activities in conjunction with other development specialists.
- Participate in analysis of complex business opportunities/problems to deliver designs meeting requirements.
- Participate in estimation of tasks and assist in the development of project plans.
- Code or makes modifications to programs of high complexity, according to specifications.
- Conduct medium to high complexity evaluations for product releases, stand-alone products, etc.
- Conduct walkthroughs and quality review of deliverables.
- Knowledge of design and developing end-to-end data acquisition processes to be used in population of data warehouse/data marts and/or in the creation of interfaces.
- Provide guidance and mentoring on business intelligence technology and systems in general, especially in the area of ETL processes.
- Participate in the formulation of standards to support the data acquisition development process.
- Design, develop and execute complex data acquisition or interface routines using ETL tool, ensuring that business and technical requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with established policies, standards and methodologies.