Posted on October 5, 2022 by
OUTsurance Learnership Opportunities
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Closing Date: Not specified
It will be a 12 month programme to develop and enhance a particular IT learning path with accredited certification as part of the process. Participants will also take part in a personal skills development and mentor programme, get to work on real products and work with smart IT people on challenging projects, where there is an opportunity to make a real difference beyond the bottom line.
- Months 0 – 2: Complete fundamental learning paths across various disciplines to gain wider knowledge facilitated by team manager
- Months 2- 4: Enhance on particular learning path
- Month 5: Complete relevant certification
- Months 6 -12: On the job work and experience
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
Skills and Competencies:
- Passion for developing / IT
- Comfortable using technology
- Quality focussed
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- Aligned company values
- Good problem solver
- Able to plan and organise
- Action orientation
- Stress management
- Enquiring mind