Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls has an opportunity for a Receptionist lady to join their team. The main purpose of this position/job is to provide a superior front line reception and office support services. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12;
- A relevant tertiary qualification will serve as an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a learning and development environment
- Proven Reception and Office Administration experience
- Exceptional communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Coordinate the day-to-day telephonic communication requirements to facilitate the smooth operations of the Academy’s reception office
- Act as the first face of the Academy and uphold the Academy’s standards and values at all times, when engaging with all stakeholders
- Display professionalism and a positive service disposition at all times
- Ensure high Reception housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Make visitors feel welcome, by greeting them, in person or on the telephone in a friendly, positive, helpful and professional manner
- Responsible for announcing clients, company visitors and employees
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office and show the employee where to wait and where the restrooms are
- Responsible for answering telephone calls, directing calls, taking messages where necessary or forwarding calls
- Responsible for answering and referring inquiries and queries in a patient and professional manner
- Maintaining accurate employee and department directories.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone or email
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy
R7 000 – R7 100 a month