OLX Group is looking for a self-motivated and sales are driven individual to take on the role of a Senior Account Manager. The candidate will be based in the Gauteng region and will form part of the Sales Team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric or equivalent
- Qualification in Sales, Marketing or Business Management/Administration will be advantageous
- Exposure to digital media
- 3 years’ experience with a proven track record
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the advertising industry with a solid track record.
- Demonstrate excellent relationship-building to ensure wide support and buy-in.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong Crisis management skills
- Responsibility for developing and implementing a contact-plan that delivers optimum service at all levels for each client/ agency based on their needs, to deliver our budget expectations.
- Responsibility, with Head of Product and Commercial Finance, for developing client reporting processes and templates that deliver key response stats and other business and market intel accurately, quickly, and on a set regular cycle, and any other reporting that specific clients/agencies require.
- Responsibility for identifying and developing additional opportunities where increased focus and tactical initiatives can improve commercial relationships with the clients/agencies.
- Supported by BI and Commercial Finance, weekly and monthly reporting of performance against key KPI’s by client / agency
- market share of spend
- At least once a month, meeting with clients/agencies allocated to your portfolio
- CRM to be filled in daily, this is part of what you will be measured on, conversion ratio’s need to be very clear and pipeline visible and measurable.
R420 000 – R480 000 a year