Posted on October 13, 2022 by
Office Admin Internships
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 07 November 2022
Nalibali is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign which aims to spark children’s potential through storytelling & reading. We do this through storytelling, reading and a network of reading clubs.
Nal’ibali seeks an Office Administrator Intern to do basic data management, maintaining the current contact details and assessing the effectiveness of our distribution via the SAPOs.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract for R5000 per month.
- National Diploma Office Administration, completion of theoretical component
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Basic excel and word skills
- Languages: Xhosa and English
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work proactively and solve problems independently
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, academic transcript and motivation letter to [email protected]
For further information please have a look at our website: https://www.nalibali.org
If you do not hear from us by 07 November 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.