Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Nokia is looking for a Routing Specialist that will be In charge of demonstrating from the definition to the validation, working with the Solution Architect to develop a test environment, preparation, and execution.
- B. Sc. Degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent disciplines,
- Preferred Certifications include: SRA, 3RP, NRSII, NRSI, CCIE/CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIE/JNCIS is advantage.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written and documentation.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving skills and working experiences on routers/switches.
- Ability to learn effectively and quickly,
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to travel (both domestic and abroad).
- Languages: Fluent English, French is a plus, Arabic is a plus.
- 5 year IP experience.
- In charge of demonstrating from the definition to the validation, working with the Solution Architect to develop a test environment, preparation, and execution. Attending to dynamic requirements and assesses the test results.
- Verifies and validates inter-operation of products: Develops test cases, executes tests plan, write fault reports on the basis of troubleshooting and reports results.
- Validates the solution within a customer´s environment to ensure all the customer requirements are covered, establishing the basis to get the final acceptance from the customer.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by assessing compliance with customer requirements in test results. Develops and maintains a technical relationship with the customer to gain trust.
- Provides all the inputs required for project documentation: Test Objective, Tests plan and test results, including environment specifications.
- Works with the TPM to guarantee the right knowledge transfer and the Handover to the rest of the teams (NI, CTS, FF)
- Identify Technical skill gaps of other organization involved in the project, and perform workshop/OJT if required,
- Reviews and approves Methods of Procedures prior to implementation.
- The position requires strong technical skills in the following areas
- Deep understanding of 3GPP GSM, GPRS/UMTS/HSPA and LTE core network circuit and packet architecture and call flows (preferred)
- Packet Core evolved Packet Core( S/PGW, MME, SGSN, GGSN) (preferred)
- Virtual and Cloud EPC solutions on Openstack, Vmware (preferred)
- Openstack, VMWare Knowledge at an intermediate level. (preferred)
- Experience with HLR/HSS and SMS service, protocols and operations(optional)
- Hands-on experience with the system and network configuration is a must.
- IP/IPv6 Routing Protocols (BGP, ISIS, MPLS…)
- Networks Architectures and Design
- Security, DPI
- BNG (PPPoE, IPoE, DHCP, AAA Knowledge)
- MBH (2G, 3G, 4G Backhauling)
R 30 000 – R 45 500