Posted on September 1, 2022 by
National Heritage Council Internships
Location: Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 09 September 2022
The National Heritage Council (NHC) based in Hatfield Pretoria is implementing a Graduate Internship Development programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiative.
Internships Duration: 18 months
Requirements for Application: CV, certified copies of qualifications/certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.
Attributes for all Internship positions include most of the following:
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organising Skills
- Time management
- Financial Reporting
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Coordinating Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
Finance Administrator x 1
Ref no: FM/intern/08/2022
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree in the Accounting/ Financial Management/Financial Accounting field and who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply.
- South African citizen by birth may apply.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants with 0 to 1 or more years work experience are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL OFFICER INTERNSHIP x 1
Ref no: legal intern/08/2022
- Legal degree, Para-Legal certificate/diploma;
- NQF Level 7 equivalent or relevant;
HERITAGE PROJECTS ESSESSORS/ EVALUATORS X 7
Ref no: ProjA/intern/08/20 22
- 3 Year Project Management Diploma or relevant equivalent qualification;
- NQF Level 6
- Computer literacy: MS Office;
- Knowledge of a Grant management System (GMS) an advantage;
- Knowledge of national legislation affecting disciplines or industries that fall under the National Heritage Council mandate
- Knowledge of grant making processes (Desirable);
- Monitoring and evaluation;
- Results orientation;
- Planning and organising;
- Information management
- Interpersonal communication effectiveness
- Project management;
- Stakeholder relationship & maintenance;
- Report writing
The NHC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and people with disabilities.
Forward all required documentation to [email protected]
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 09 September 2022
APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS