Nalibali is inviting all unemployed South African graduates to apply for its ongoing Office Manager Internship Program 2022/2023.
Nal’ibali is seeking a Trainee Office Administrator to perform basic data management, keep contact details up to date, and assess the effectiveness of our distribution through SAPOs.
Role and responsibilities:
• Contact partners to update, maintain and verify details
• Basic data management
• Help with the supplement distribution list
• Contact SAPOs to assess the effectiveness of our supplement distribution
This is a 9 month fixed term contract for R5000 per month.
• Administration of the National Diploma Office, completion of the theoretical component
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Basic Excel and Word skills
• Languages: Xhosa and English
• A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work proactively and solve problems independently.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship closing date: July 1, 2022
How to Apply for Nalibali Office Manager Internship Program
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, transcript and motivation
letter to [email protected]
For more information, see our website www.nalibali.org.
If you do not hear from us by August 31, 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note: This position requires trust and honesty, you have access to organization data:
therefore, a criminal background check will be conducted. By applying for this position and providing
necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to request the necessary checks. East
it will be done confidentially, and for verification purposes only.