NACOSA is a networking organization that brings communities together to tackle HIV and its impact on vulnerable people. Currently seeking a site coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of the various community development initiatives. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A degree in Social Science/Public Health or related discipline
- Good computer and reporting skills
- At least 5 years’ experience at supervisory or management level of a project, site or team in the NGO sector
- Practical experience working in the HIV/AIDS field within the NGO sector
- Read, write, and speak in two official South African languages, of which one must be English.
- In the procession of a valid driver’s license.
- Provide operational assistance to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of a 3-year grant in the focus areas in the province
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day activities of the site to ensure delivery on key performance areas
- Planning and coordinating resources, materials, transport, etc. to ensure resources are available where needed
- Identify relevant project opportunities related to HIV/AIDS programming relevant to HIV/AIDS
- Administrative assistance such as collecting timesheets, contracts, record keeping as may be required from time to time
- Review the progress of initiatives on the implementation level in order to report on developments and provide advice on potential areas for improvements
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to budget financial accountability of site operations
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with strategic partners