Posted on September 2, 2022 by
Mulilo Renewable Energy Bursaries 2023
Closing date: 03 October 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study (at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, as well as for Distance Learning), for students from the Northern Cape province.
he bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, textbook allowance, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed telephonically – applicants that pass the telephonic interview will be invited to attend a physical in-person interview, before final selection can be made.
Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance, by 5 January 2023 at the latest. Students who do not receive any feedback, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must permanently reside within the Northern Cape province, in either of these municipalities: Emthanjeni, Renosterberg or Siyathemba
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on study towards an Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Distance Learning qualification, in any field
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University, Technicon or TVET College)
- You must have a total combined family income of NOT more than R180 000 per annum
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM (.docx)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of application or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational essay, explaining why you are applying for the bursary and why you should be selected (see application form for further details) (minimum 1 page)
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Mulilo Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
APPLY FOR LEARNERSHIPS