Our clients in the health sector are seeking qualified Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, suitable candidates will be responsible to assist in the preparation of M&E sections of reports to donors and other stakeholders. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Science/ Public Health or related discipline and appropriate M&E qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ specific M&E related work experience in the health and social development sectors required, experience with HIV/AIDS preferred
- Experience in the implementation and management of M&E systems involving capacity building for field staff and monitoring and promotion of data quality
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor M&E reporting requirements preferred
- Computer skills with work experience using MS Office
- Good written and verbal communications skills in at least 2 South African Languages
- The M&E Officer will ensure accurate collection, capturing & reporting of programmatic data for NACOSA implementing partners.
- Assist in preparation of M&E sections of reports to donors and other stakeholders.
- Conduct M&E visits to provide M&E related orientation, training and mentorship for NACOSA program staff.
- Conduct on-site data verification of NACOSA implementing partners.
- Assist with all other strategic information related to programmatic activities that involve data collection and analysis and enhanced data use to inform program improvements.
- Provide other M&E related guidance and assistance required in support of NACOSA programs.
R256 872 a year