Midcounties Co-Operative is looking to hire a customer service assistant to provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their expectations wherever possible. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Phone skills
- Listening Skills
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Attention To Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- To provide professional and efficient customer service to our clients that will lead to client satisfaction.
- Proactively manage the client’s expectations and timelines.
- Provide a professional roadside assistance experience to our clients.
- Assist clients in submission of insurance claims.
- Efficiently handle customer queries timeouts and professionally.
- Promote the fair treatment of customers in decisions and actions taken.
R15 000 – R15 500 a month