Mediclinic has a great opportunity for an Advanced Life Support that has arisen for individuals who have driven team players with a high level of commitment to the growth of the business through service excellence. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A qualification as an Advanced Life Support Practitioner (CCA, Ndip) essential.
- Professional registration with the HPCSA as an ALS/ Paramedic.
- A valid driver’s license (including a Public Drivers Permit).
- Proven operational experience as a Paramedic or newly qualified Paramedic.
- 1 years of Als operational experience will be advantageous. Sound knowledge of the EMS environment.
- Knowledge and application of HPCSA guidelines and scope of practice.
- Working knowledge and experience of Patient Report Forms.
- Upholds high ethical and professional standards.
- Responds constructively to pressure and perseveres through challenges.
- Provides direction to direct reports by ensuring that individual goals and responsibilities are clear.
- Drives own development and maximize learning.
- Oversee and ensure operational readiness for emergency calls.
- Administer patient care in line with the scope of practice.
- Market and maintain a positive public image for ER24.
- Provide basic shift administration services.
R16 000 – R 30 000 negotiable based on experience