Billfort is anticipating the award of several contracts for the design, installation, and maintenance of mechanical building services. We are looking for mechanical engineers with relevant experience in a consulting, contracting or facilities management environment. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Minimum of B-Tech/BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Desirably 5+ years of professional experience in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Process Development and implementation in Manufacturing is desirable.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to demonstrate judgment and initiative.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, CAD – Solid Edge desirable)
- The manufacturing process and product support (continuous manufacturing)
- Be able to apply maths, engineering graphics design (CAD) and computing knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Ability to meet production requirements as specified
- Trouble Shooting Ability
- Strong Conceptualisation Skills
- Lean manufacturing
Billfort South Africa
R25 000 – R35 000 a month