We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator with a strong focus on the logistics process on all transportation modes, real estates, service providers which are critical in Agri-commodities Supply Chain. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain / Logistics (with multimodal transportation modes preferred)
- Knowledge of and prior exposure to the Food / Feed / Agri environment strongly preferred.
- Experience in a process driven environment.
- Business fluent in English and at least conversational knowledge of Afrikaans.
- Computer literate with a commercial mindset and solid problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Basic sourcing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Adaptable, compelling and authentic communicator with Cargill’s customers, suppliers, service providers, and employees.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize.
- With some oversight from the Logistic Team Lead, act as a key liaison for CTL with the local team. This includes the facilitation of local Transportation & Logistic projects, capturing local business requirements and creating more visibility for CTL by ensuring that reports/communications are meant for local needs.
- In close coordination with CTL, local Logistic Team Lead and Execution Team, actively participate in the selection and negotiation of service providers’ tariffs and contract terms.
- Compliance: When doing the due diligence with new service providers, ensure that they comply with Cargill safety standards. Ensure that warehouses comply with 3rd party Outside Storage policy and coordinate with inspection companies for auditing the facilities as needed.
- Master data management (as part of the contract management process).
R300 000 a year