International Water Management Institute seeks applications from suitable candidates for a consultant vacancy for the action-research project operationalizing community-driven multiple-use water services in South Africa. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Degree in rural water development
- Proven proficiency in SPSS or comparable data analysis package
- Field research experience in rural water development
- Fluency in Se-Pedi or Tsi-Venda or both
- co-supervise enumerators in 3-5 villages and conduct surveys;
- conduct and report on interviews with resource persons in 2-3 villages;
- data entry of ~ 330 household surveys in 6 villages in SPSS or similar package (continuous), analysis and reporting; and
- co-author publication.
International Water Management Institute