AgriSETA is looking for suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ICT Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 to gain training and workplace experience in administrative and technical support to implement, monitor, and upgrade information technology systems (hardware and software).
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Intern 18 months.
Remuneration: Market related
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- National Diploma/ NQF level 6 in Information Technology / Certification in A+, N+, and MCSE/Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
- No working experience required.
Skills and Attributes required:
- Problem-solving / trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team Player and must be able to function individually with minimal supervision.
- Matured and highly professional.
- Strong commitment to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to think proactively.
- Attention to detail.
Employment period: 18 months
An updated CV with a covering letter (excluding certificates) should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us in 4 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 07 September 2022
You may also like to apply:
- Coca Cola Vacancy | Cleaning Jobs in Bloemfontein
- Transnet: Young Professional in Training Programme 2023
- AIRLINK: Cleaner 2023