Our Client is looking or an HR Coordinator to join their team! Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- University degree preferable (an advantage will be diploma in the field of HR management, Business Administration, Finance)
- Previous experience in Office administration or management at least 3-5 years in a similarly sized company
- Exposure to payroll processes
- Reliability and discretion
- Excellent computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially excel)
- Excellent communications skills (open, clear and appropriate)
- Naturally empathetic with staff, whilst being firm and direct
- Ability to handle ambiguity and diverse workload
- Budgets – track and monitor office budget expenditure
- Payments – submit invoices for payment and manage petty cash
- Office Supplies and equipment – monitor and manage the supply of office equipment and materials (including kitchen supplies, stationary & cleaning chemicals).
- Office/ building management – work with building management and internal stakeholders to ensure the office is optimally functioning and address any issues which occur (e.g. leaks, aircon…)
- Cleaning – oversee the cleaning staff and manage relationship with cleaning vendor.
- Recruitment – post job adverts, screen CVs, set up interviews, provide feedback to candidates, arrange pre-employment checks and maintain the ATS (applicant tracking system)
- New joiners – make necessary arrangements for new joiners (obtain security tags, update records and set employee up for benefits and payroll.)
- Monitoring and reporting – monitor, report and chase competition from managers for tasks such as performance reviews, absence documentation, onboarding documents etc.
- HR Admin – scanning, maintain employee records, filing, draft documents, produce reports and provide employees with necessary letters e.g. confirmation of service
R15 000 a month