How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth – Do you want to apply for the Teachers Assistant jobs? Well applications opened today (26th September) so you can apply now for these jobs! Here’s a step by step guide to help you apply for school assistant jobs through the Basic Education Employment Initiative to become a Schools Assistant using SAYouth.mobi.
Are you wanting to apply to become a school assistant or a teacher assistant as part of the Basic Education Employment Initiative?
Applications for the Teachers Assistant positions opened on the 26th September 2022. You must apply now so you don’t miss out.
Make sure that you apply on the SAYouth.Mobi website and not on a fake website.
- Go to the SAYouth website.
- Register an account.
- Log in with your details.
- In the search bar, you should type ‘school assistant’ or search for the name of the school closest to you.
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the ‘read more’ button which would enable you to see further details about the job.
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application.
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful.
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you’re given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID.
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification.
- Testimonial letter.
Apply Online for the How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth
You may also like to apply:
- Funza Lushaka Bursary 2023
- Matric NSC Final Exam Preparation
- Apply For Teaching Learnerships 2022-2023