Posted on August 21, 2022 by
Household Aid (X3 Posts)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 26-08-2022
- Reference Number : refs/014740
- Directorate : Support Service
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R104 073.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mrs Belphia Avheani. Tel : (011) 489 0882/ 0285
- NQF level 1 or 2 (Abet level 2 certificate or equivalent). No working experience is required.Competencies: Able to read and write. Must be able to cope with the physical demands of the position. Be able to work as a team and under pressure. Must be willing to work shifts, weekend, holidays, and night duty. To have a good interpersonal relations and communication skills. Must be willing to work shifts.
- Ensure a clean and secure environment in the residential area. E.g., cleaning of flats and rooms, floors, stairs, lifts disinfect toilets, showers, sluice, and offices. Dusting the flats and washing windows, Collect and dispose general waste to the designated area. Collect cleaning materials and waste bags. Report any residence maintenance issues to the supervisor. Disinfect the flat or room before room allocation. Adhere to safety regulations. Perform duties as required by job description and delegated by the housekeeper in charge of the shift.
- Helen Joseph Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. The Institutional Employment Equity Plan will be considered in the process of filling the posts. Applications must be submitted on a New Version of Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated cv. Copies need not be certified when applying for this post. The communication from HR department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Johannesburg. (There is an application box at hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date.