Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people’s relentless commitment to partner, innovate and act. An opportunity for a Customer Solution Center to join our innovative team has arisen. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- First Level University degree: a) technical, b) non-technical (i.e., Bachelor of Arts/ Science). Typically 3-4 year completion beyond High School level, BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical)…
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end-users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Ability to act as a mentor and guide other employees. Ability to provide direction and guidance to process improvements.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise