The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Intermediate personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work overtime
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Computer Course
- GCP certificate
- Perform a variety of clerical and office support duties of a general nature for the project
- Implement the company, operation and services and of outside agencies as necessary to assume assigned responsibilities.
- Correctly interpret and apply general administrative and company policies and procedures.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records.
- Prepare routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project-specific database according to Aurum specific guidelines
- Verifies data from paper forms with data already captured on the electronic database
- Supports the data management team in all data management functions
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidentiality agreements
R12 000- R20 000