Hatch is committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. View vacancy details and refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience as a Document Controller in a multidiscipline project environment
- Ability to accurately and efficiently capture meta-data
- Typing speed at least 40 wpm
- Ability to follow workflows and standards
- Experience in working within a team with ability and willingness to share knowledge
- Proven communication/interpersonal skills to build relationships with immediate and remote team members.
- Locating and using procedures from the PLP library and project-specific procedures
- Processing documents in compliance with PLP and project procedures to meet DM standards.
- The various project phases and the deliverables produced
- The document control processes and the relationship with other project groups
- The different types of deliverables, controlled and uncontrolled documents and how to classify them in the EDMS
- The procurement bidding cycle and supporting document control processes
- The engineering design cycle processing requirements and the vendor/contract submission cycle and processing requirements
- The commissioning and construction phases including field mark-ups and document control involvement
- The document control quality check requirement for documents being processed.
R15 000 – R 30 000