Grindrod Bank Limited is looking to employ the services of an experienced Invoice Discounting and Operations Specialist at its Durban office. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Multi-tasking and effective time management.
- Preferable BCOM Accounting /Auditing
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail whilst under considerable pressure.
- Negotiation with difficulty parties.
- Managing relationships at a strategic partner level.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Liaising with client/prospect (Pre-Audit)
- Identifying issues/risks to be addressed during the audit including Pre-Audits
- Adequate audit planning to accommodate Pre-Audits within a reasonable time period
- Addressing issues identified during the previous audit
- Adequate monitoring of expiry dates on Interbank Treasury limits
- Preparing renewals in advance of the expiry
- Client/Prospect (pre audits) interaction
- Assessment, analyses, and review of client/prospect (pre-audits) information
- Assessing and accurately documenting and responding to identified risks
- Documenting audit findings, making recommendations where necessary
- Reporting any material issues immediately
- Adequate research of information pertaining to a particular interbank renewal
- Compiling of the interbank report in an effective and efficient manner
- Attend to queries after review by relevant credit and operation staff
Discussed during Interview