Western Cape Department of Health seeks professional, motivated, meticulous and hard-working cleaners for permanent work. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Basic numeracy and literacy
Inherent requirements of the job
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Must be willing to render a shift service on weekends, public holidays, day and night and duties and rotate in different departments according to operational needs and requirements.
Duties (key result areas/outputs)
- Renders effective, efficient and safe hygiene and domestic services in Nursing Component.
- Renders support services to Household supervisor.
- Contributes to effective management of domestic responsibilities.
- Contributes to effective utilization and functioning of apparatus and equipment.
- Adheres to loyal service ethics.
Salary Range and Benefits
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing, and medical aid allowance.
- R102 534 a year