FLSmidth is looking for an executive assistant to Pro-actively analyses and performs complex and diverse administrative tasks that are closely related to the role and responsibilities of the mentioned activities. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant National Diploma or other relevant tertiary level qualification required.
- OR Previous Personal Assistant / Executive Secretarial experience is essential (minimum of five years).
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of operating at an executive level.
- Must be fully proficient in the English language.
- Computer literacy is essential with an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Plans and coordinates and facilitates on-site and off-site RMT meetings and functions including researching potential meeting locations, obtaining quotes and proposals, presenting recommendations
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with the RMT members, clients, and business associates, effectively interact with rest of the RMT
- Use tact, discretion and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrates credo based leadership principles in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Setup, manage and maintain all record-keeping and filing – both manual and electronic e.g. emails, documentation, correspondence, etc.
- Develop & assemble presentations, meeting packs or correspondence as required
- Co-ordinate activities as required including special projects/client relationships, etc.
- Handle general typing duties quickly and accurately
- Communicate effectively at all levels, across all divisions of the business, and encourage a team-player attitude to foster collaboration between the various business units
R 13 500