FedEX was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. A Marketing Analyst vacancy is open to contributes to the organizational goals. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- Relevant 3-year Marketing Degree and/or Diploma
- Relevant Marketing Research and/or Brand Management qualification
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within a Marketing Research and/or Marketing Analyst related role
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Gathering relevant industry, market and competitor information from a variety of primary and secondary sources in order to address specific business needs.
- Analyzing relevant industry, market and competitor information from a variety of primary and secondary sources, including historical and real-time data in order to formulate insights.
- To compile and formulate a variety of consolidated marketing intelligence reports for middle and senior management.
- To meet and accurately respond to defined marketing intelligence reporting requests from all internal and external business stakeholders as and when required in a timely manner.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent, accurate, aligned and valid information is sourced and available.
- To provide support to various internal stakeholders through the identification of insights and trends contained within the respective management information reports.
R30 000 a month